Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training
Belt has two primary tasks: first, to help successfully deploy
Six Sigma techniques, and second, to lead small-scale improvement
During the Six Sigma Green Belt Training you will learn how to use many of the Six Sigma problem-solving methods and statistical tools to contribute to the success of your organization.
Target audience: Multi-disciplinary, middle management, supervisors and functional staff, who will actively lead, or contribute to a Six Sigma project.
1. Understand exactly what Six Sigma is and how it is used for process improvement
2. Become familiar with the Champion, Black Belt and Green Belt, infrastructure
3. Understand and apply the five phases of the DMAIC methodology
4. Be able to identify improvement projects in your organization
5. Be able to set up and use effectively appropriate metrics
6. Be aware of relevant software and perform statistical analysis with Excel spreadsheets
7. Be confident and comfortable to implement Six Sigma improvement projects in your organization
there any prerequisites to enrol in this course?
There are no formal prerequisites for Feanors Six Sigma Green Belt training. This training is ideal for anyone wanting to learn the fundamentals of the Six Sigma philosophy and tools at Green Belt level. Self motivation and some knowledge of continuous improvement tools are an advantage but not essential. To enrol, please download the application form and send it to